February 17, 2011

Two Weeks

Alright - let me get this out.  TWO.WEEKS!!  I am getting married in two weeks.  Where did the time go?  Things are nearly done and I am nearly ready.  My dress finally fits and is in my possession (I only look at it at least three times a day - it's frikkin' beautiful). Oh and my (fake)tan is starting to look pretty awesome. 
Trust me - it looks great with my dress!  It seriously makes up for me feeling guilty about how awful tanning beds are for my skin.

My hair appointment for my final wedding cut and highlights is scheduled for this coming Sunday - because if you didn't notice in the photo my roots totally need some tending to.  I am also going to get a trial style done.  I want my hair to look like this.
I wouldn't mind looking like Christina Applegate either - but I am not sure that's possible.

I need to figure out what to do about my make-up, buy the groom some shoes, get a mani-pedi and pack our bags.  Ok seriously my to-do-list is at least 75% longer than that - but I don't want to stress you out.

No comments: