February 20, 2011

The Final Week

With only one week left - I have finally begun to feel the last minute pressures.  I keep thinking about all the time I wasted (like now) that could have been dedicated to getting stuff done.  But no - I discovered Mad Men.  I developed a new crush on Don Draper so therefor watched three entire seasons in less than a month.  But seriously - how handsome is this man?
He's like a grown-up version of Chuck Bass.

Anyhow that's not the point I was trying to make.  I am starting to panic a little (OK a lot).  Last night I tried to print off out the table place cards - but alas the format went all wonky and the damn things wouldn't print straight.  OK - I gave up on that after five attempts.  I took a breather (insert drank a beer and watched Mad Men, we can talk about my obsessive nature to TV series later) then decided to attempt printing out the beautiful thank you cards I made for the bridal shower that was two weeks ago.  Test number one worked wonderfully.  The colour looked good - the alignment was perfect.  So I put in the rest of the paper and selected print all.  Well card number two - was anywhere from perfect.  The colour was wrong - the image was crooked.  Same with cards three, four, and five.  At this point I gave up and decided to call it a night.

Today I got my final cut.  I decided against the trial style since I really like fresh salon flat ironed hair.  I can at least get two days of wear out of it.  Impulsively I decided to go a bit blonder.

This is what the results are, does this not scream 'this woman needs to be on a beach'?
At least the haircuts are off our list - but that was an enjoyable task.  I have a feeling I have left all the worst tasks for last - This should be an interesting week.