December 30, 2010

New Layout

Can you believe it?  With less than two months to go which means less than two month of life for this wed-blog- my previous layout messed up. It appears that the designers photo bucket site had reached it's maximum bandwidth. With some research I discovered that this happened to several other bloggers.  At first I might have shouted a few curse words, downed a bottle of beer (or two) and then decided to recover. I was never really attached to that particular layout anyhow - I chose it strictly based on the colour scheme.  I never planned on using it after the wedding - I have decided to cut my loses (which by the way was $20.00). 

As you can see my new career as a blog designer has come to fruition. I quickly (and I mean quickly - so don't judge my very lacking inDesign skills - I plan to buy a how-to-book in the new year) whipped up a new header - and shuffled a few things around and we are as good as new.  This means I should probably update some of the content?  All in due time.

So keep your pretty little (or big?) eyes peeled for an update.......

p.s. Are you ready to hit the beach or what?

No comments: