January 21, 2011

The Surprise Spoiler

I stink at surprises.  I also stink at getting things done. Well that's not exactly true - I get things done but I think things over a lot.  I mean A LOT!!!  Have you ever heard of analysis paralysis? Yup - that's what I live with everyday until I am forced to make a decision.  This sometimes leads to me not following through on ideas or making important decisions.  Like say not buying a wedding dress until the last possible minute.Well this weekend I am determined to complete a task I set out to do two months ago.  I dusted off my sewing machine (we had a brief reconnection at Christmas - but it was too short and scheduled).  This weekend I will make 22 Fabric Luggage Tags- one for each guest attending our wedding.  Steve hates when I spoil surprises - but like I said - I stink at surprises.  I bet you can't wait to get your hands on one of these bad boys?!

Of course this project will be paired with a large bottle of red wine and a few 'Mad Men' intermissions. But I will finish this weekend (maybe).

No comments: